- Please note that Budget-Jet's car wash customers are strongly advised to remove any personal belongings/valuables BEFORE leaving your vehicle with us for washing. Budget-Jet Car Wash & Detailing Services will not be held responsible/liable for the loss of any 'PERSONAL/VALUABLE ITEMS' left in a client’s car.
- Budget-Jet's car wash services are provided on a 'best efforts basis' - we will not be held at fault in the event that we are unable to clean or totally restore the clean condition of your vehicle due to deeply embedded pre-existing stains/dirt. Likewise, Budget-Jet will not be held responsible for any pre-existing interior or exterior damage noted on a client’s car at the time of your car wash service.
- Budget-Jet will make every reasonable effort to keep to the promised washing TIME and COST of our client's selected service – provided the service is not being done on a RAINY day. ALSO, IF we uncover extra-dirty conditions that require additional effort and time to properly clean your vehicle, Budget-Jet reserves the right to 'charge extra' on top of our standard charges, as follows:-
SMALL CAR (Classes ‘A & B’) - $30.00 (Mark-Up Price)
MEDIUM CAR (Classes ‘C & D’) - $35.00 (Mark-Up Price)
LARGE CAR (Classes ‘E & F’) - $40.00 (Mark-Up Price)
X-LARGE CAR (Classes ‘G & H’) - $45.00 (Mark-Up Price)
N.B. We will make every reasonable effort to notify you in advance of completing your car care service, IF an extra charge will be applied
- Please note that we do not clean the ‘Radio/CD Player’ area of any car/vehicle, due to the digital sensitivity of most players.
- Please also note that ANY LOOSE ITEMS found in your car during its cleaning will be placed in a ‘White THANK YOU Plastic Bag’ & left either on the FRONT SEAT or in the BOOT of your car. Phone Chargers/Parking Meters are usually put in the car's Glove Box. Your car's RUBBER MATS will have been put in your BOOT or BACK SEAT – if car carpets have been shampooed.
- Budget-Jet Car Wash & Detailing Services' obligation for providing services is limited to the pre-listed definition and cost for any car wash service/s selected by our clients.
N.B. Please note that in our ‘Detailing Services’, Budget-Jet advises that a customer’s Car/Vehicle windows be left open a little crack (for 2 to 3 hours only) if your CARPETS or SEATS have been shampooed/steam cleaned) – to allow Fresh Air/Sun to complete the drying process and to avoid any musty smell accumulating if the vehicle is left totally shut up after detailing.